Register.com DNS Instructions
> Welcome > Help and Training > Site Administration > Setting up a Custom Domain > Editing A Records in your DNS zone > Register.com DNS Instructions
Instructions for adding A records in Register.com
- Log Into your register.com account manager.
- Click on your domain name you wish to modify.
- Scroll down the screen until you see Advanced Technical Settings.
- Click Edit IP Address Records.
- In the IP Address field enter 188.8.131.52
- Click Continue.
- Review your changes, and click Continue to create the A record.