1&1 Hosting DNS Instructions
> Welcome > Help and Training > Site Administration > Setting up a Custom Domain > Editing A Records in your DNS zone > 1&1 Hosting DNS Instructions
Instructions for adding A records in 1&1 Hosting
- Log in to 1&1 Control Panel.
- Click the administration tab
- Click Domains link from the Domains & Webspace panel
- Check the box next to the domain you want to modify
- In the DNS dropdown menu select Show DNS Settings
- Click the Edit button next to Name Server Settings
- Select the DNS button next to General Settings
- Select Other IP address
- Enter our IP address 220.127.116.11 within the box (Each number separated by a dot (.) should be typed into a separate text box).
- Click the OK button when finished